Health Systems and Community II
January 16, 2020
- Clinical question presentation assignment help session - TBD
- Clinical Question presentations are on January 23rd.
- Peer assessment - due on January 31st
TOPIC: Work in groups on your clinical question presentations
FACULTY: Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Critique their article and create a clinical question presentation with their fellow small group members
- You will have the opportunity to work with your group on your presentation. Your group will be assigned a place to meet in the lecture hall. After the first hour, your group may move to another location to continue working on the assignment.
- Professor McEwen will be available in the lecture hall to answer questions about the assignment.
TODAY'S FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT: Group should complete the assigned PPICO worksheet. Your group will receive formative feedback from Professor McEwen and your small group leader prior to the presentation session.
OVERALL SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT: Clinical question presentation