Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Helpful Resources for Today's Session
MEDLINE - PubMed
Covers medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the pre-clinical sciences. Over 5600 biomedical journals with links to full text. 1940s-present.
AMA Style Citation Generator
Good for generating journal and book citations. Does not provide full citations for websites. Please use another resource for websites. Use the article PubMed Identification Number (PMID) to generate a AMA styled citation.
If you are affiliated with NEOMED, you can request journal articles or books via interlibrary loan when NEOMED Library does not already have access to the resource. This interlibrary loan service is provided through ILLIAD. You may register for ILLIAD at https://neomed.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/. NEOMED affiliation will be verified before article requests will be filled. Articles will be delivered to your ILLIAD account and will be accessible for 30 days. You are free to download and save a copy of this article in PDF form from your account within those 30 days. Contact the library if you have questions (email@example.com, 330-325-6600).
Health Systems and Community II
January 16, 2020
- Clinical question presentation assignment help session - TBD
- Clinical Question presentations are on January 23rd.
- Peer assessment - due on January 31st
TOPIC: Work in groups on your clinical question presentations
FACULTY: Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Critique their article and create a clinical question presentation with their fellow small group members
- You will have the opportunity to work with your group on your presentation. Your group will be assigned a place to meet in the lecture hall. After the first hour, your group may move to another location to continue working on the assignment.
- Professor McEwen will be available in the lecture hall to answer questions about the assignment.
TODAY'S FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT: Group should complete the assigned PPICO worksheet. Your group will receive formative feedback from Professor McEwen and your small group leader prior to the presentation session.
OVERALL SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT: Clinical question presentation