Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Health Systems and Community II
January 9, 2020
- Clinical question presentation assignment help session - see left column
- Clinical Question presentations are on January 23rd.
- Peer assessment - due on January 31st
TOPIC: 7-step Method to Answering a Clinical/Drug Information Question
FACULTY: Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the 7-step modified approach to answering clinical questions
- Discuss the clinician's role in clinical questions / responses
- Review the PP-ICO approach to create your clinical question
- Prepare your clinical question assignment for this course
BRING TO CLASS: Your laptop
ASSIGNED READING: None
BEFORE NEXT WEEK’S CLASS:
- Your clinical question can be found in AIMS.
- Clinical question presentation
- One question on quiz 1