Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Upcoming Help Sessions
- Journal club presentation assignment help session - November 20th from 12-1 pm in the NEW Center Auditorium
Clinical Question Presentations Session
Health Systems and Community II
January 23, 2020
- Today’s class: Clinical Question presentations.
- White coats and professional attire
- Go directly to your small group room. Meet outside the NEW Center auditorium at 12:50 pm if you need help to find your small group room.
- Turn in your print copy written submission at the beginning of the session. Email Professor McEwen an electronic copy of your written submission.
- Clinical Question presentations are on February 23rd.
- Peer Assessment
TOPIC: Clinical Question Presentations
FACULTY: small group leaders
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Student groups will evaluate the clinical literature using PPICONS and the 7-Step Approach to answer clinical question both orally and in writing