Health Systems and Community II
January 23, 2020
- Today’s class: Clinical Question presentations.
- White coats and professional attire
- Go directly to your small group room. Meet outside the NEW Center auditorium at 12:50 pm if you need help to find your small group room.
- Turn in your print copy written submission at the beginning of the session. Email Professor McEwen an electronic copy of your written submission.
- Clinical Question presentations are on February 23rd.
- Peer Assessment
TOPIC: Clinical Question Presentations
FACULTY: small group leaders
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Student groups will evaluate the clinical literature using PPICONS and the 7-Step Approach to answer clinical question both orally and in writing