This guide is designed to help students in the PPC I course to complete their tertiary resources assignment. Students must utilize this guide to complete their assignment. You must pass this assignment to pass the course. Students receiving less than 70% on their assignment will be given 10 additional questions to complete. Your assignment will be emailed to you.
- The assignment is due on August 31, 2023 at 5:00 pm. You may turn in your assignment early.
- Submit your paper via the PPC I assignment tool in CANVAS.
- Include your last name in the file name of the assignment.
- Mac Users: You will need to convert your Pages documents to Word so the course director can open them. From Pages' File menu, select Export > Word. Open the Word file in Pages to make sure the document's format wasn’t changed. You may also turn in your assignments as a pdf file.
- There will be a 5 point deduction for late assignments.
- Refer assignment questions to Professor McEwen.
- Professional resources must be used for all questions not asking for a patient education resource.
- You must use the resources provided in the guide. If you would like to use another professional resource, please ask Professor McEwen for permission.