Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Example of Slides
See CANVAS for slide templates.
Examples of PBLI Presentation Videos
See the PPC IV CANVAS site for example videos of student presentations
Assignment Instructions - Start Here
- Your presentation will be focused upon a patient that you observed during a PACE visit or while volunteering at the student run clinic. If you are unable to go to a PACE visit before the presentation day because of COVID, contact Professor McEwen.
- See CANVAS for slide templates.
- Provide background information that may help your audience better understand your presentation topic.
- Provide relevant patient information about the patient. Do not include the actual name of your patient. You can provide a fake name or fake initials.
- Provide your clinical question.
- Explain what resources will be needed to answer the clinical question.
Self-directed Learning Assignment
- This assignment helps the COM to meet the LCME’s self-directed education requirement.
Step 1: The Patient Scenario
STEP 1: Provide Information about Your Patient and the Clinical Encounter:
- Provide information the patient case. Use a pseudonym or fake initials for the patient.
- Provide relevant demographic information
- Provide information about the clinical case.
- Provide information about any lab results. (You may not have access to them as a PACE student. You will as a clerkship student).