Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PPC V Assignment
- Choose a new patient you have observed during a PACE visit or at the student run clinic.
- You will need to ask a different clinical question from the fall semester.
- This time you will create the slides for a PBLI presentation, just like in PPC IV.
- The difference is this semester, there is NO oral presentation.
- You will upload your completed slides and your article/guideline to the PPC V CANVAS assignment tool.
- Use the notes section of slides to add comments that you might have given orally during your presentation. This way you do not add too much text to your slides.
- Note that the first section rubric for PPC V is different from the first section of the PPC IV rubric.
- The due date is: TBD.
- You may turn in your completed slides and article/guideline anytime between the first day of class and the due date.