January 6, 2022
- Prior to class on January 6th: watch the short online lecture in CANVAS.
- Small group membership list and each group’s clinical question can be found in CANVAS.
- Clinical question presentation assignment help session - see left column
- Clinical Question presentations are on January 19th.
TOPIC: 7-step Method to Answering a Clinical/Drug Information Question
FACULTY: Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS and Stefanie Lehmier, PharmD
AT THE END OF THE SESSION, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the 7-step modified approach to answering clinical questions
- Discuss the clinician's role in clinical questions / responses
- Review the PP-ICO approach to create your clinical question
- Prepare your clinical question assignment for this course
BRING TO CLASS: Your laptop
After a short lecture, you will have time to work with your group in a Zoom breakout room. Faculty will remain in the main Zoom room if you have questions.
- Clinical question presentation