Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- See help session tab - about literature review help session information
- Assignment due on Tuesday, October 16th at 5 pm. Email professor McEwen your paper and journal articles.
Possible Paper Topics
See the other literature review assignment guide for a list of possible paper topics.
Literature Review Instructions
- You will need to write a two page paper on the research topic of your choice.
- Choose one peer-reviewed, research article. You can use other professional resources if needed.
- You will need to summarize one research article and discuss how it could be applied to patient care.
- Anhui students are not required to submit a TurnItIn report with their paper.
Support Services for ESL Students
The Learning Center has hired a part-time ESL tutor from Kent State University’s Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) graduate program. This tutor, Amanda Balch, will collaborate with Learning Center staff, and faculty from both the COM and COP to offer one-on-one meetings to address students’ concerns with writing, communication, public speaking, field-specific vocabulary, and more.
Sessions will be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings throughout the academic year.
- You can sign up for a 30 minute session with Amanda, one-on-one, from 4:00-8:00 pm, while additional availability from 12-4 PM may become available as well. All sessions, including their specific location, are currently available for you to view and sign-up in AIMS.
We look forward to enhancing our support for ESL students throughout this semester and beyond. If you have any questions about these services, please contact Amanda Balch (email@example.com).