Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
College of Medicine Curriculum Mapper, Asst. Professor of Family and Community Medicine
About This Guide
This guide has information about the Evidence Based Medicine I assignments for the Anhui University students.
Evidence Based Medicine I Course Guide
EBM I Course Directors
- Course Director: Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS
- Assistant Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Asst. Course Director (COP): Michelle Cudnik, Pharm.D.
- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Asst. Course Director (COM): Kristin Baughman, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Adjunct Graduate Faculty College of Graduate Studies
- Course Coordinator: Alyssa Pryor, M.Ed.