Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Because it is a Zoom session, we will not require students to wear white coats and ID badges, Students are required to wear semi-professional attire.The rubric has been modified because of this change. See the modified rubric on the rubric page of this guide.
- HSC IV students: A video example of a P4 giving a journal club can be found in the HSC IV AIMS site (see January 22, 2021). She also has a second video explaining how she made decisions about how to do her presentation. She also provided an example of a handout. Please note handouts are optional.
- The assignment is worth 32 points.
- The group must receive a 70% or higher to pass the assignment.
- A passing grade on the presentation is necessary to pass the course.
- COM Students: Groups who fail the assignment will need to give a second presentation for the course directors. The grade for the second presentation will be the group's final grade for the assignment.
Accessing the Graded Rubric in ExamSoft