Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Comparing trastuzumab to bevacizumab for the treatment of breast cancer
- Zoledronate versus ibandronate for the treatment of breast cancer
- Anastrozole versus tamoxifen for the treatment of breast cancer
- Letrozole versus tamoxifen for treating breast cancer
- Letrozole versus anastrozole for treating breast cancer
Accelerated approval for new cancer drugs
- Vemurafenib (formerly PLX4032) for treating metastatic melanoma. Find one randomized control trial comparing this drug to another drug. For your second article, find an article testing PLX4032 on cancer cell lines. Choose a review article of your choice.
- Crizotinib for treating non-small cell lung cancer. See H. McEwen about the choosing your articles.
- Ipilimumab and sargramostim compared to ipilimumab for treating metastatic melanoma
- Nivolumab vs ipilimumab for treating melanoma
- Nivolumab vs Ipilimumab vs Nivolumab and Ipilimumab for treating advanced melanoma
- Vemurafenib vs dabrafenib vs trametinib for treating metastatic melanoma