Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- HSC III Students: Use the following Assignment Guide:
- Your paper is no longer than 5 pages in length. The title page (optional) and the literature cited section may be on additional pages.
- You have used at least 1 research article and 1 review article for paper. You can use additional resources.
- Include your last name and initial of your first name in the file name
- Your paper, your originality report, and your articles should be uploaded to your EBM I AIMS drop box.
- Faculty graders have until December 1st to grade their assigned papers.
- You will receive your graded rubric as soon as we have received it.
- Students who receive less than 70% on their paper must resubmit their paper after making suggested changes by 5 pm on TBD. Students will receive the second grade as their final grade.