Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reading for Clinical Question Assignment
Clinical Question Assignment Guide and Resources
EBM II Week 4 Session Guide
EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE II
January 25, 2019
- Exam review session - Today during the second hour of class.
- Retake exam review session - February 5th from 12-1 pm in the NEW Center Auditorium
- Both exam review sessions will be filmed. You can submit questions prior to the sessions if you can't attend in person.
- You will be given time in class on February 8th to work on your clinical question presentation.
- Exam is on February 1st.
- Retake exam is on February 8th at 11 am.
- Clinical Question presentations are on February 15th.
TOPIC: 7-step Method to Answering a Clinical/Drug Information Question
FACULTY: Brian Hoffmaster, Pharm.D.
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the 7-step modified approach to answering clinical questions
- Discuss the clinician's role in clinical questions / responses
- Review the PP-ICO approach to create your clinical question
- Prepare your clinical question assignment for this course
Hour 2: Exam Review Session
BRING TO CLASS: Your laptop
ASSIGNED READING: None
Evidence Based Medicine II course guide
BEFORE NEXT WEEK’S CLASS:
- Your clinical question can be found in AIMS. See week 4.