Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Journal Club Assignment Guide
EBM II Week 3 Session Guide
EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE II
January 18, 2019
- Journal Club presentation on January 18th.
- White coats and professional attire
- Go directly to your small group room. Meet outside the NEW Center auditorium at 9:50 am if you need help to find your small group room.
- Handouts are optional.
- Exam review session - It will be during the second hour of class on January 25th.
- The session will be filmed. Submit questions prior to the session if you can't attend in person.
- Exam is on February 1st.
- Retake exam is on February 8th at 11 am.
- Clinical Question presentations are on February 15th.
TOPIC: Journal Club Presentations
FACULTY: Small Group Leaders
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply knowledge from the EBM I course when giving a small group journal club presentation.
- Evaluate a journal article to determine its quality and clinical significance.
- Work as an interprofessional team to give an oral presentation.
BRING TO CLASS: Your laptop
ASSIGNED READING: None
Evidence Based Medicine II course guide
BEFORE NEXT WEEK’S CLASS: