Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EBM II Week 5 Session Guide
EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE II
February 1, 2019
- Exam is on February 1st.
- Next week’s class: Small groups should meet during the first hour of class. Your group can meet in the lecture hall or anywhere on campus. Faculty members will be available to answer assignment questions in the NEW Center auditorium from 10-11 am.
- Retake exam review session - February 5th from 12-1 pm in the NEW Center Auditorium.
- Session will be filmed. You can submit questions prior to the session.
- Clinical Question assignment help session - February 12th from 12-1 pm in room F-118.
- Retake exam is on February 8th at 11 am.
- Clinical Question presentations are on February 15th.
- Peer assessment
TOPIC: EBM II Exam
ASSIGNED READING: None
Evidence Based Medicine II course guide
BEFORE NEXT WEEK’S CLASS:
- Your clinical question can be found in AIMS see week 4.