Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Clinical Question Assignment Guide and Resources
EBM II Week 6 Session Guide
EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE II
February 8, 2019
- Today’s class: Small groups should meet during the first hour of class. Your group can meet in the lecture hall or anywhere on campus. Faculty members will be available to answer assignment questions in the NEW Center auditorium from 10-11 am.
- Retake exam is on February 8th at 11 am.
- Clinical Question assignment help session - February 12th from 12-1 pm in room F-118.
- Clinical Question presentations are on February 15th.
- White coats and professional attire
- Go directly to your small group room. Meet outside the NEW Center auditorium at 9:50 am if you need help to find your small group room.
- Turn in your written submission at the beginning of the session.
- Peer assessment
TOPIC: Assignment Day
FACULTY: Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS
AT THE END OF THE LECTURE, STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Work with your fellow small group members on your clinical question assignment presentation and written submission.
BRING TO CLASS:
ASSIGNED READING: None
Evidence Based Medicine II course guide
BEFORE NEXT WEEK’S CLASS:
- Your clinical question can be found in AIMS - week 4.