Library Guides focus on particular subjects, services, and resources. The Guides featured below cover some key services and tools.
- these anatomical models are available throughout the library.
-introduces you to the basics of plagiarism and provides links to plagiarism tutorials to help you learn how to identify and avoid plagiarism.
- introduces various citation management software tools. You can use these tools to build and manage an online database of your research citations.
- introduces the basic citation styles, including NLM, APA, and AMA. Here you'll learn proper content and style for your literature citations.
- is a great starting place when you're in need of data from the United States government to the World Health Organization and everyplace in between.
- includes advice on the proper use and citation of images.
connects you to all sorts of training, news, and tutorials on the entire suite of NCBI databases.
NEOMED Library - 4209 St, OH-44, Rootstown, OH 44272 - "A Building" Second Floor
Except where otherwise noted, content on the NEOMED LibGuides is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial license (CC BY-NC)