Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Your paper should be 5-6 pages. The title page (optional) and the literature cited section may be on additional pages. You could have up to 6.5 pages if you include a title page.
- You have used at least 1 research article and 1-4 additional professional resources.
- Include your last name and initial of your first name in the file name
- Your paper, and your research article should be uploaded to your PPC IV CANVAS assignment tool.
- Assignments uploaded with a time stamp of 12:15 am or later on September 27th will receive a 5 point deduction for lateness.
- Faculty graders have until November 1st to grade their assigned papers.
- You will receive your graded rubric as soon as we have received it. Grades rubrics will be placed in the assignment tool. Students will receive their rubric by email if they need to resubmit.
- Students who receive less than 70% on their paper must resubmit their paper after making suggested changes by 5 pm on November 22nd at 5 pm. Email Professor McEwen your resubmission. Students will receive the second grade as their final grade.