Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- See the announcement section of the PPC IV AIMS site to see an example of a literature review.
- Literature Review is due October TBD at 5 pm.
College of Medicine Curriculum Mapper, Asst. Professor of Family & Community Medicine
Thank you to Chad Statler, MLIS for his work transferring this assignment guide from a print document to a library guide. His help on the guide was greatly appreciated.
Introduction to the Guide
This guide is an assignment guide for the PPC IV literature review assignment. You must receive a passing grade (80% or higher) on the assignment to pass the PPC IV course.
Assignment Learning Objectives
At the completion of this assignment, students will be able to:
- Answer a clinical question by providing relevant evidence more than one resource.
- Discuss the importance of a research article in the context of medicine.
- Show competence in scientific writing to answer a clinical question.
- Cite references within the text of a paper and in the literature cited section of the paper.
Questions about the Assignment
Please refer questions about the assignment to Heather McEwen, MLIS, MS.
Office: G-142 (within the Department of Family and Community Medicine)