Except where otherwise noted, content on the NEOMED LibGuides is licensed for reuse under a
Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial license(CC BY-NC)
NEOMED Library maintains subscriptions to thousands of scholarly resources containing millions of journal articles available online with full-text access. Key subscriptions include Cochrane, MEDLINE, and PsycINFO. To access full-text articles within all of these database subscriptions, use the following search box and the step-by-step tutorials below.
Use the following searchbox to access the Library's full-text articles:
1. If the article can't be found in our holdings, check the Electronic Journal Center (EJC) from OhioLink!
2. Go to the Electronic Journal Center.
3. Type the journal title and click the Go button.
4. Find the appropriate title and check the holdings information on the right. Select the link if it is available.
5. Browse the listing, matching (in the following order):
6. Browse the table of contents to locate the desired article. Click the PDF option if possible, or other full text options.
If you know the title of the article/item that you are trying to access, then enter it in the following search box. This search box will provide full-text links to our holdings.
If you are affiliated with NEOMED, you can request journal articles or books via interlibrary loan when NEOMED Library does not already have access to the resource. This interlibrary loan service is provided through ILLIAD. You may register for ILLIAD at https://neomed.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/. NEOMED affiliation will be verified before article requests will be filled.
Articles will be delivered to your ILLIAD account and will be accessible for 30 days. You are free to download and save a copy of this article in PDF form from your account within those 30 days. Please email email@example.com with questions.