1. If the article can't be found in our holdings, check the Electronic Journal Center (EJC) from OhioLink!
2. Go to the Electronic Journal Center.
3. Type the journal title and click the Go button.
4. Find the appropriate title and check the holdings information on the right. Select the link if it is available.
5. Browse the listing, matching (in the following order):
6. Browse the table of contents to locate the desired article. Click the PDF option if possible, or other full text options.
If you are affiliated with NEOMED, you can order a copy of a journal article through your ILLIAD account. You may register for ILLIAD at https://neomed.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/. NEOMED affiliation will be verified before article requests will be filled.
Articles will be delivered to your ILLIAD account and will be accessible for 30 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.