About This Guide
The Public Health Library Guide is authored by Amy Lee, MD, MPH, Public Health Program Director.
Rienne Johnson, MLIS, Public Health Liaison Librarian, revises and updates guide content.
The public health program, new to NEOMED this year, will use this guide as a directory to popular public health resources, tutorials, and other training throughout the program.
- Journal listings
- Directory of public health resources
- Scientific writing resources
- Advocacy/lobbying information
- CV & resume tips
- Scientific poster guidelines
- Great books to read
- Last Updated Mar 26, 2014
Tips and Tools for properly citing resources
9,660 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 25, 2014
Have a question about the library? See "How Do You" for common questions!
757 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 2, 2011
A library guide for new NEOMED faculty, staff, and students.
247 views this year